Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    Seriously wisconsin . . . . Wth . . . .
    Theres one of my elite eight teams gone.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Brackets...busted?
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballboy2 View Post
    I think Wisconsin can go pretty far this year. The only tough part for them will be if they run into Ohio St. I think they can certainly beat Gonzaga. Gonzago had a pretty easy schedule this year, so I'm still not totally convinced about them. We also can't forget that Wisconsin beat Indiana twice this year. I have them taking it all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    I have Wisconsin in my Final Four - I think Iowa State will be Ohio State and then Wisconsin will hand Iowa State and the Zags a loss. However, I would kind of like to see a mid-majot make the final four
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1501 (25.1%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves (1009) and Chicago Bulls (385), too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Down goes Goergtown and it wasn't even close.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

are college basketball players allowed to fill out brackets?

While my bracket is all jacked up with teh G'town lost - hey are in the south and was not looking forward to KU playing them. Was glad to see Iowa State dominate. They are a great team and I think they can beat Ohio State.

Looking forward to the Ol Miss and La Salle game.

And MAN did WKY give me a scare last night. I don't we have played a teak that scrappy and quick all season.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Anyone else watching the CSU - Louisville game, do the refs always allow Louisville to hack like this? I mean, the refs are robbing a team full of seniors.

Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    Anyone else watching the CSU - Louisville game, do the refs always allow Louisville to hack like this? I mean, the refs are robbing a team full of seniors.
    With Louisville up 25 I'm sure the refs didnt affect the outcome of the game,

Well I had the Zags going down to Wisconsin, but Wichita State will do.

I am hoping Iowa State and Creighton win tomorrow!!!!
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Some great upsets this year!!! My brackets are doing okay, but losing Wisconsin hurt me pretty and since I had them making the elite eight. Grrrr.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast