Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan4Life View Post
    Go FGCU!!!!!!!!
    Everyone roots for Cinderella!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

I'm rooting for them since they are my local college team, other than that I'm also rooting for Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Everyone roots for Cinderella!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan4Life View Post
    I'm rooting for them since they are my local college team, other than that I'm also rooting for Miami.
    Nice to see a small local college do well I am sure. I am a UMaine fan and we didn't make it. I am rooting for Idiana to win just because they were my pick to win it all. If I had to pick a personal favorite I would go with Wichita state. Nice to see a mid major do well.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

It's crazy how good FGCU looks. I had a friend from Ft. Myers who went there and that was the last time I heard of it........15 years ago. My Gators are gonna have their hands full. In the end though, I think we'll get the win. We've got a balance scoring attack and a strong big. If we are having a rough day from behind the arch though, we might have to grind it out. Should be a great game. Gotta love March
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

The Gators took out the lowest-seeded team to ever reach the Final Four in '06...perhaps this year they can take out the lowest-seeded team ever to reach the Sweet Sixteen. But if you can't beat a 15-team, you don't deserve to be in the tourney at all.

Hidden Content
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
    Collecting: Mike Dunleavy | Avery Johnson | Marreese Speights
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content

I think the Gators will win and move on to the next round. I don't want my bracket busted. Some awesome games coming up. Lot of high seeds facing off and games that are coin flips.

I want Dunk City to beat Florida - but then if we play them in the Elite Eight, even if I want a team like them to make it, I got to cheer for my Jayhawks.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Ya who would've seen the lesalle v. Wichita state match up coming
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton

I live in Kansas so I would love to see a UF/KU game. I'll be gettin' all kinds of crazy looks with my Gators gear on. Almost got it last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    I want Dunk City to beat Florida - but then if we play them in the Elite Eight, even if I want a team like them to make it, I got to cheer for my Jayhawks.
    Hidden Content

I know I saw a bar and saw a guy in a Cuse shirt and he stood out like a sore thumb. I am excited for the Shockers they are a good mid-major team and deserve to get some love for once. I want to see a KU - UF game, but you got to cheer for the underdog.

Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    I live in Kansas so I would love to see a UF/KU game. I'll be gettin' all kinds of crazy looks with my Gators gear on. Almost got it last year.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast