Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I agree. I was pulling for FGCU just b/c it is a Florida team. That all ends now
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

All I can say is Florida basketball fans have it great right now.

Unless, that is, you're only a fan of the Orlando Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    All I can say is Florida basketball fans have it great right now.

Unless, that is, you're only a fan of the Orlando Magic.
    They don't have any fans anymore.

And if the Gators don't beat those acrobatic scrubs, I will rip off my legs and bludgeon myself to death with them.

Hidden Content
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
    Collecting: Mike Dunleavy | Avery Johnson | Marreese Speights
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboymike View Post

And if the Gators don't beat those acrobatic scrubs, I will rip off my legs and bludgeon myself to death with them.
    You sound like a pretty serious Florida fan.. How far you see them getting?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    You sound like a pretty serious Florida fan.. How far you see them getting?
    I think they're going to beat the scrubs, then lose to Kansas in the Elite Eight. That's where they lost each of the last two years.

Hidden Content
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
    Collecting: Mike Dunleavy | Avery Johnson | Marreese Speights
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content

I don't think it'll happen. But if it does, can you record that and post to youtube?

Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton

I think they're going to beat the scrubs, then lose to Kansas in the Elite Eight. That's where they lost each of the last two years.
    Kansas does seem to be a tough matchup for them. Elite eight isn't a bad run though.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Kansas wasn't suppose to lose that game. Great win for Michigan though!

WOW - I cannot believe we left EJ in with that many turn overs with Nadir Tharpe was doing so well running the ball. He should of went for the layup . . . my gut just hurts!!!
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

didn't he just take it to the rack on the last possesion? Not going to get the KU/ UF match up again. WOW, they just said that Michigan's bench hasn't scored a single point in the tourney. GO GATORS!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    WOW - I cannot believe we left EJ in with that many turn overs with Nadir Tharpe was doing so well running the ball. He should of went for the layup . . . my gut just hurts!!!
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast