Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    I only got 3 of the elite eight teams right, (Marquette, Michigan and Duke). Worst bracket I have had ever.
    “People just do the strangest things when they believe they are entitled...But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo kards View Post
    I only got 3 of the elite eight teams right, (Marquette, Michigan and Duke). Worst bracket I have had ever.
    Dont feel bad I'm not doing to well myself. I have four teams but my winner is already knocked out....
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Down to just Louisville and Michigan for the National Championship game.

Will Rick Pitino get a title with Louisville to go along with his Kentucky title or will Michigan get back to prominence since the Fab 5?

I picked Louisville in my brackets and have a chance at placing in a tie for 4th on the site. Well I am still picking Pitino and Louisville to win over Michigan but in a close game like 65-61.

What do you guys think? Let's hear it.....
    I collect Amare, Nash and Shawn Marion (base, insert, rc's, gu and autos)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Yeah I am thinking L'ville. Though Wichita gave them a good run for their money last night.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

I am going with Louisville as well.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456