Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: NCAA tourney thread!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only got 3 of the elite eight teams right, (Marquette, Michigan and Duke). Worst bracket I have had ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

I only got 3 of the elite eight teams right, (Marquette, Michigan and Duke). Worst bracket I have had ever.

Dont feel bad I'm not doing to well myself. I have four teams but my winner is already knocked out....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Down to just Louisville and Michigan for the National Championship game.

Will Rick Pitino get a title with Louisville to go along with his Kentucky title or will Michigan get back to prominence since the Fab 5?

I picked Louisville in my brackets and have a chance at placing in a tie for 4th on the site. Well I am still picking Pitino and Louisville to win over Michigan but in a close game like 65-61.

What do you guys think? Let's hear it.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I am thinking L'ville. Though Wichita gave them a good run for their money last night.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

I am going with Louisville as well.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456