Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Percy harvin rookies for sale cheap

Have many percy harvin rookies gor sale. contenders, leaf limited, rookies and stars, spx and ud bkack jyst to name a few. as i am a vikings fan i realky have no need for these so i woukd lije to move a bunch of them in a lot. please respond if you would like a complete list of rookies and the
    Prices for each and for the lot.
    Thanks
    Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country
    See sports_card_investors's Items on eBay

if there are autos ill take a list

SCF Rewards
    Country

These prices are for each individually. Better prices if there are more than one included.
    Harvin contenders rc auto $25. ud black rc $30, spx rc auto 20, playoff absolute rc auto /299 30, certified rc $25, leaf limited auto rc 30, sp authentic rc 35, rookies and stars 20, ultimate rc 35.

Also have lower end rookie that are non auto that i have not listed.

Rhanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone is interested in the whole lot i can do $200 delivered with tracking information. I would also throw in a harvin triple threads rookie to sweeten the pot.
    Thanks
    Kevin