Demarcus Cousins National Treasures RAP 25/99 for trade/sale!

Hello I am looking to do a card/paypal deal with this card or if I could get a nice Jordan Autograph for it I would be happy with that. This card is in great condition and by looking at it with the naked eye I would guess it would get a BGS 9.5. I will look through buckets and I will get back to everybody that posts or PMs. I am also interested in nice Peyton Manning autographs. Unless it is a rookie autograph though I am just looking for Patch autographs of him that are low numbered. I also have plenty of paypal to add if you have something that I am really interested in. Thanks

I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content

Nobody interested in this card? Still up for trade/sale just lmk. Thanks
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.

Pcmb www.photobucket.com/fsft or please PM price for selling? Thanks

I will take a price if you considering selling.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Quote Originally Posted by bpurnama32 View Post
    Pcmb www.photobucket.com/fsft or please PM price for selling? Thanks
    PM has been sent. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manunited6767 View Post
    cmb please
    Sorry didn't see anything I could use. Thanks for the look though.