Demarcus Cousins National Treasures RAP 25/99 for trade/sale!

Hello I am looking to do a card/paypal deal with this card or if I could get a nice Jordan Autograph for it I would be happy with that. This card is in great condition and by looking at it with the naked eye I would guess it would get a BGS 9.5. I will look through buckets and I will get back to everybody that posts or PMs. I am also interested in nice Peyton Manning autographs. Unless it is a rookie autograph though I am just looking for Patch autographs of him that are low numbered. I also have plenty of paypal to add if you have something that I am really interested in. Thanks

I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content

Nobody interested in this card? Still up for trade/sale just lmk. Thanks
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.

Pcmb www.photobucket.com/fsft or please PM price for selling? Thanks

I will take a price if you considering selling.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by bpurnama32 View Post
    Pcmb www.photobucket.com/fsft or please PM price for selling? Thanks
    PM has been sent. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manunited6767 View Post
    cmb please
    Sorry didn't see anything I could use. Thanks for the look though.