Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    first, it's not just adults smoking it, and if you feel that way, what about other drugs such as cocaine, for example? Don't think the government should tell people to not use it?

    I believe that God gave us all brains that the ability to make our own choices. Some of us make better choices than others. The gov't dosen't hold your hand in any other choices in life so why should this be any different? If you make a bad choice when it comes to drugs no one forced you to make that choice and you reap whatever you sow from your choice.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I believe that God gave us all brains that the ability to make our own choices. Some of us make better choices than others. The gov't dosen't hold your hand in any other choices in life so why should this be any different? If you make a bad choice when it comes to drugs no one forced you to make that choice and you reap whatever you sow from your choice.
    So are you saying you think all drugs should be legal?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  3. #13


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,919
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Not what I was saying, I'm saying that tons of minors use it in every state, regardless if it's legal or not. I don't smoke or drink, but when I was in high school, it would've been extremely easy to obtain pot.
    When I was in high school it was much easier to get pot than alcohol. That's not what we're talking about though, we're talking about legal marijuana. A minor smoking marijuana is still illegally smoking marijuana. I don't see what the point of that post was unless you think minors are legally smoking. If you don't, it's kind of useless to bring up minors in this discussion. That's still illegal.

  4. #14


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,919
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    I rather have teenagers sitting at home smoking pot, then texting and driving.
    Neither is ideal, but yes.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    So are you saying you think all drugs should be legal?
    It might be worth considering compared to this fruitless war on drugs we are supposedly fighting. Make them legal and get tax revenue on it. However being under the influence will not be an acceptable defense in a court rooom. For example if you kill someone while under the influence you will be charged with murder and upon conviction subject to death.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  6. #16


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,919
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    It might be worth considering compared to this fruitless war on drugs we are supposedly fighting. Make them legal and get tax revenue on it. However being under the influence will not be an acceptable defense in a court rooom. For example if you kill someone while under the influence you will be charged with murder and upon conviction subject to death.
    Where would you spend all the money saved? Health care, addiction and preventetive prorgrams? Pfft, more entitlements!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    When I was in high school it was much easier to get pot than alcohol. That's not what we're talking about though, we're talking about legal marijuana. A minor smoking marijuana is still illegally smoking marijuana. I don't see what the point of that post was unless you think minors are legally smoking. If you don't, it's kind of useless to bring up minors in this discussion. That's still illegal.
    They aren't legally smoking I'm sure, but the easier solution is just making it illegal for everyone, I realize I'm in the minority though.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    It might be worth considering compared to this fruitless war on drugs we are supposedly fighting. Make them legal and get tax revenue on it. However being under the influence will not be an acceptable defense in a court rooom. For example if you kill someone while under the influence you will be charged with murder and upon conviction subject to death.
    Only bad things could come out of making drugs legal, basically what wickabee said I think would happen I agree with.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  8. #18


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,919
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Easier solution to what?

    (And I was agreeing with veg using the literary device of sarcasm)

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Easier solution to what?

    (And I was agreeing with veg using the literary device of sarcasm)
    To not having a drug that impairs you on the market...

    Didn't notice the sarcasm, because only bad things would come from making all drugs legal.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    They aren't legally smoking I'm sure, but the easier solution is just making it illegal for everyone, I realize I'm in the minority though.



    Only bad things could come out of making drugs legal, basically what wickabee said I think would happen I agree with.

    Tell me more about the good things that happen to addicts in prison. Or what about the job skills that dealers learn while locked up so that they will no longer have to deal dope and can get a real job.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •