Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Marijuana: Another Gift of the Left to America's Youth

Denver television station CBS4 reports that Colorado has seen a sharp spike in marijuana use among teenagers since Colorado voters passed Amendment 64 last November legalizing recreational use of the drug. As...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

well it's still illegal to walk down the street smoking, just like alcohol and I assume there's a legal age as well. The drug may be legal in Colorado but that doesn't mean there are aren't laws that restrict it. It's up to the state to be able to enforce those laws just like they do alcohol consumption and sales.

As for the point about a war on tobacco and allowing pot... I wonder how many chemicals that are in cigarettes are put in marijuana? I'd assume that a lot of the very harmful additives that are in cigarettes are probably not found in most pot at the moment. Also, the "war" on cigarettes is more about not having nonsmokers subjected to second hand smoke in public places. It's not about forcing people to no longer smoke.

I'm not a pot smoker and definitely wouldn't want people smoking pot and walking around in the same public areas as me. It's mush more dangerous than a person smoking cigarettes by others. I couldn't imagine working for a company that did mandatory drug tests and having to worry about be exposed to second hand marijuana smoke and how much would register on a test. I'd assume it would take prolonged exposure but still not a good scenario with your job in the balance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Another dumb article. I personal don't drink/smoke/do drugs but I do not appreciate the gov't telling adults what they can or cannot put in their own bodies.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I do agree but there needs to be some involvement when it comes to public consumption of drugs and alcohol. Definitely agree that marijuana has the ability to be in the realm of alcohol and not meth and cocaine and other harder drugs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

the government already decides what you can and can't put in your body. this is a health issue and should be handled by the federal government who can go there and start arresting people if they want, it is still illegal.

stroke, cancer, and a whole bunch of other issues will arise from this.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

well it's still illegal to walk down the street smoking, just like alcohol and I assume there's a legal age as well. The drug may be legal in Colorado but that doesn't mean there are aren't laws that restrict it. It's up to the state to be able to enforce those laws just like they do alcohol consumption and sales.

As for the point about a war on tobacco and allowing pot... I wonder how many chemicals that are in cigarettes are put in marijuana? I'd assume that a lot of the very harmful additives that are in cigarettes are probably not found in most pot at the moment. Also, the "war" on cigarettes is more about not having nonsmokers subjected to second hand smoke in public places. It's not about forcing people to no longer smoke.

I'm not a pot smoker and definitely wouldn't want people smoking pot and walking around in the same public areas as me. It's mush more dangerous than a person smoking cigarettes by others. I couldn't imagine working for a company that did mandatory drug tests and having to worry about be exposed to second hand marijuana smoke and how much would register on a test. I'd assume it would take prolonged exposure but still not a good scenario with your job in the balance.

1: You can't smoke it in public like a cigarette. Why do people think you can?
    2: Ross Rebegliati won the first Olympic Gold in snowboarding and had it promptly taken away because of marijuana in his system. He argued he was at a party where marijuana was being smoked, but didn't smoke it himself. He got his god back because the levels in his system matched his story.
    Not saying it will always work out, just that doctors can tell when you're lying or being truthful of the subject of drug use.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Another dumb article. I personal don't drink/smoke/do drugs but I do not appreciate the gov't telling adults what they can or cannot put in their own bodies.

first, it's not just adults smoking it, and if you feel that way, what about other drugs such as cocaine, for example? Don't think the government should tell people to not use it?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

first, it's not just adults smoking it, and if you feel that way, what about other drugs such as cocaine, for example? Don't think the government should tell people to not use it?

So you genuinely think minors are legally smoking pot in Colorado?

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

I rather have teenagers sitting at home smoking pot, then texting and driving.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

So you genuinely think minors are legally smoking pot in Colorado?

Not what I was saying, I'm saying that tons of minors use it in every state, regardless if it's legal or not. I don't smoke or drink, but when I was in high school, it would've been extremely easy to obtain pot.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast