Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

To not having a drug that impairs you on the market...

Didn't notice the sarcasm, because only bad things would come from making all drugs legal.

1: That doesn't make sense in the context of the question. I will say it's already on the market. Everywhere. Regardless of law.

2: A ton of money that is being wasted on a losing battle would be saved and spent elsewhere, like paying down the debt or putting more money into better crime fighting or better health care. Any way you slice it, those savings make at least one good thing to come out of it. The war on drugs is a poorly thought, over funded unwinable battle. It's more of a waste than welfare.

That said, I don't think all drugs should be legal. I think more people should be better educated on the subject and pick the battles, but I also realize yours is a land of all or nothing so sanity will never prevail in this area.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

1: You can't smoke it in public like a cigarette. Why do people think you can?
    2: Ross Rebegliati won the first Olympic Gold in snowboarding and had it promptly taken away because of marijuana in his system. He argued he was at a party where marijuana was being smoked, but didn't smoke it himself. He got his god back because the levels in his system matched his story.
    Not saying it will always work out, just that doctors can tell when you're lying or being truthful of the subject of drug use.

I'm not sure why people think you can. I'd think police in denver would be all over writing people tickets for doing so.

Yeah, I'm not sure how that works or how they can measure it, but if I was subject to drug tests I wouldn't want to have to worry about it if I happened to be around people smoking it out and about. Not a fight that I would want to have to battle for my job.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They aren't legally smoking I'm sure, but the easier solution is just making it illegal for everyone, I realize I'm in the minority though.

Only bad things could come out of making drugs legal, basically what wickabee said I think would happen I agree with.

I don't see how making it illegal because not everyone can smoke is a valid argument. There are a lot of things that adults can do that minors can't.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I don't see how making it illegal because not everyone can smoke is a valid argument. There are a lot of things that adults can do that minors can't.

I would make it illegal because I don't think it should be legal, period. I realize I'm in the minority, if I had it my way, there wouldn't be beer or alcohol made either.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

1: That doesn't make sense in the context of the question. I will say it's already on the market. Everywhere. Regardless of law.

2: A ton of money that is being wasted on a losing battle would be saved and spent elsewhere, like paying down the debt or putting more money into better crime fighting or better health care. Any way you slice it, those savings make at least one good thing to come out of it. The war on drugs is a poorly thought, over funded unwinable battle. It's more of a waste than welfare.

That said, I don't think all drugs should be legal. I think more people should be better educated on the subject and pick the battles, but I also realize yours is a land of all or nothing so sanity will never prevail in this area.

Already mentioned I realize I'm in the minority, and am ok with that. It's not a popular opinion for most people.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would make it illegal because I don't think it should be legal, period. I realize I'm in the minority, if I had it my way, there wouldn't be beer or alcohol made either.

definitely a fair position to have. I just think saying it should be illegal because everyone can partake isn't a valid reason to do so.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

definitely a fair position to have. I just think saying it should be illegal because everyone can partake isn't a valid reason to do so.

Oh, that's not a stance I would take at all. Wouldn't seem to make much sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh, that's not a stance I would take at all. Wouldn't seem to make much sense.

oh... I thought you posted that. must have misread. good to know. :)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

(beer is alcohol)

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think (hope) you know what I meant. There is a difference between beer and hard alcohol, that's what I was referencing.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast