Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 2012 Bowman Chrome blasters.

I wasn't going to buy anymore of this as I've got tons of it and I'm only about 10 cards short of the set,but they were discounted to 11.99 so who can pass up any chrome blasters for 11.99.I'll list all here goes.

ervin santana 35

kevin youkilis 72

matt hague rc 76

dan haren 88

corey hart 101

nelson cruz 112

j.j.hardy 125

shane victorino 127

asdrubal cabrera 140

adrian beltre 149

lance berkman 151

mike trout 157

brett gardner 158

brian mccann 167

carlos ruiz 171

ted lilly 186

ryan vogelsong 198

christian friedrich rc 207

aroldis chapman 210

r.a.dickey 213

jamie moyer 216

1st Bowman chrome cards next.

tyler rahmatulla bcp159

wilsen palacios bcp163

juaner aguasvivas bcp167

matthew summers bcp171

yeison hernandez bcp177

manuel hernandez bcp194

eduardo rodriguez bcp200

nate jones bcp202

forrest snow bcp207

kevin chapman bcp214

jake buchanan bcp215

ruben alaniz bcp220

Refractors next.

josh beckett 15

michael bourn 106

todd helton 119

juaner aguasvivas bcp167

Xfractors next.

carlos santana 51

stephen strasburg 154

jered weaver 200

david freese 205

gregory hopkins bcp136

austin barnes bcp184

Inserts next

elvis andrus/jurickson profar franchise all-stars fas-ap

joey votto/billy hamilton franchise all-stars fas-vh

manny machado all-star futures game fg-mm

OTTERGRAPHS NEXT.

JONATHAN GRIFFIN BCA-JG ON CARD

PRATT MAYNARD BCA-PM ON CARD

For 11.99 the price was right,the inserts were of the better name players and to get an autograph in each box at odds of 1 in 93 packs was just a bonus,not the best of players on the autographs but maybe one of them will have a breakout year.Thanks for the read take care Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Awesome break. Can't beat three autographs in one day. Especially with retail. I would love to have that Votto/Hamilton if it is FT. I'm lacking Yankees right now but I'll let you know if I can come up with something.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds89 View Post
    Awesome break. Can't beat three autographs in one day. Especially with retail. I would love to have that Votto/Hamilton if it is FT. I'm lacking Yankees right now but I'll let you know if I can come up with something.
    The Votto/Hamilton will be sent along with the Chapman mini,seems like you're the only one replying to my breaks except for michigandan and SWOWannabe,it's a wonder I keep posting them.

Don't stop posting them! It does seem like most people just want to see the big Bryce Harper 1/1 autograph pulls but I most certainly like the small, blaster type breaks better. More fun if you ask me.

Thanks again for the kind gesture, Steve.

Steve, I love reading your posts! At least people respond to yours. Half the replies to mine are myself, and the other half are you. Hah!
    Supercollecting: Bert Blyleven

Follow my Allen and Ginter Obsession here: Hidden Content

(Don't Even Click Here It's So Outdated) Photobucket: Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Well Steve, to be honest, if I know the break isn't going to possibly highlight a Yaz card then it's hit or miss whether or not I even go in to see what's been pulled. If it wasn't for the fact that I had seen where you posted about pulling ink in one of your other threads, anything Bowman is a dead area for me hoping to make a trade. Well, at least until Michael gets drafted!

I did pick up some ink at a live auction yesterday that you might be interested in. It had to either come from IP or TTM though, but from comparing the signature from certified ones on the web it looks legit to my non-expert eyes! It's a 1990 Swell Baseball Greats of Ralph Houk with a nice clean signature across that Yankee uniform he's wearing! Anyway, it's yours if you want it. I didn't even know the darn thing was in the box I was buying until I went through it when I got home. There may be a few other Yankees that you'd be interested in that I picked up as well. Give me a call if you want & I can figure out what all to set aside for you!

Take care,
    Kelly
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by yazfan71 View Post
    Well Steve, to be honest, if I know the break isn't going to possibly highlight a Yaz card then it's hit or miss whether or not I even go in to see what's been pulled. If it wasn't for the fact that I had seen where you posted about pulling ink in one of your other threads, anything Bowman is a dead area for me hoping to make a trade. Well, at least until Michael gets drafted!

I did pick up some ink at a live auction yesterday that you might be interested in. It had to either come from IP or TTM though, but from comparing the signature from certified ones on the web it looks legit to my non-expert eyes! It's a 1990 Swell Baseball Greats of Ralph Houk with a nice clean signature across that Yankee uniform he's wearing! Anyway, it's yours if you want it. I didn't even know the darn thing was in the box I was buying until I went through it when I got home. There may be a few other Yankees that you'd be interested in that I picked up as well. Give me a call if you want & I can figure out what all to set aside for you!

Take care,
    Kelly
    Sounds good Kelly,I'll call sometime tomorrow,when is best.

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Sounds good Kelly,I'll call sometime tomorrow,when is best.
    Well, I've gotta start switching my hours back for my upcoming work week, so anytime after 4pm would work.
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Very nice break
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Thanks Clemson2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast