150 bucks for a some boxes/pack... What to get?

I'm looking for the best bang for my buck so to speak. What's the best out there? I'm looking at 2011 to present.
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Skip the box and buy some singles would be the best bet

Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    Skip the box and buy some singles would be the best bet
    I'm not wanting singles. I'm wanting boxes.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

First off, I am of the "buy singles" group as well. No way would I spend $150 on packs knowing I will be lucky to pull anything anywhere near the same value as what I spent and even if I do hit something good it most likely won't have a $150 cash value.

With that said, if I was determined to bust packs, I would go with something like Bowman Signatures. You only get 5 packs, but you get an auto or auto jersey in every pack. At least you up your odds for a good hit on an auto. You could go with Absolute which will give you 4 hits, but you are only guaranteed 2 autos. Contenders guarantees 5 autos per box, but you only need to look at eBay to see how many junk autos are being hit in those boxes. After that, it is a crap shoot in my opinion.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I went with 2011 sweet spot, 2013 press pass, and pack of 2012 finest.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spydermat View Post
    Pull anything good?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

They are supposed to mailed tomorrow. So hopefully I'll get them early next week
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spydermat View Post
    Press Pass? It is funny those autos are as good as any but they don't sell for nealy as much as other brands, same auto, same player.

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    Press Pass? It is funny those autos are as good as any but they don't sell for nealy as much as other brands, same auto, same player.
    They usually sell decently in the first few weeks especially if you hit a nice one. Plus It's 30 packs, with 6 autos so its something my wife and I can break.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

I was going to suggest 2011 sweet spot. The helmet autos are sick and the lineup UD got for the product is unreal. Good luck! Post your break when it arrives