Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

Cool Minnesota Wild Morning Skate Autographs

hey

went down to the arena to try to get some autographs from the canuck and wild players today.

chris tanev..my 3rd auto from him i think

new canuck, tom sestito

cal clutterbuck (probably the player that spent the most time with the fans, signing autos and taking pics)

mikko koivu

dany heatley..actually setoguchi and heatley came out at the same time, so i decided to get heatleys auto insead..

and i also got chris higgens but i got him a 2-3 times before too..

so overall not bad..i shoulda brought more pucks cuz i had to pass on Parise, zack kassian, pinnizotto, pierre marc bouchard, brodziak, backstrom...so darn..anyways, ill bring more next time

thanks
    Andrew

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Dude that is awesome man. I hope one day you can look back on this and realize how truly amazing it is to be able to do something like that. Go and get autos from players like that. I wish I was able to do it. So you are very lucky my friend. Congrats on the autos and I like the Koivu and Clutterbuck dude. They are on my fantasy team! Congrats Andrew, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content