Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Greg Ostertag, Scot Pollard Jacques Vaughn, Paul Pierce, Danny Manning, Raef LaFrentz, Drew Gooden, Kirck Hinrich, Julian Wright, Mario Chalmers, Brandon Rush, and Darrell Arthur

I have some OKC stuff to trade if you have anything.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Here's what I've got: 2012-13 Panini Brandon Rush x2, 2012-13 Panini Mario Chalmers, 2012-13 Prestige Mario Chalmers x2, 2009-10 Upper Deck Mario Chalmers 3 barely noticeable soft corners, 2012-13 Prestige Kirk Hinrich, 2012-13 Panini Kirk Hinrich, 2012-13 Panini hoops Paul Pierce, 2009-10 Studio Paul Pierce one corner ding, and 1990 Skybox Danny Manning. Do you have an offer Rock Chalk.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Hammy,

This is the only stuff I need - not sure if it is worth the trade for you. I have some Nick Collison stuff if you are interested.

2012-13 Panini #22 Brandon Rush
    2009-10 Upper Deck #94 Mario Chalmers (Is this what you have?)
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

If you don't think the trades going to be worth it, than I don't wanna do it.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

All my rookie cards are in my inventory list. LMK what you like and all the cards you mentioned have them in Cavs uni correct? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    Cavs base: Andersen Varejao 2012-13 Panini, Hoops, and Prestige, Marreese Speights 2012-13 Panini, Wayne Ellington 2012-13 Panini, LeBron James 2009-10 Studio, Shaq 2009-10 Donruss Elite, Mo Williams 2009-10 Studio 2 rough corners, Delonte West 2009-10 Prestige 1 rough corner. What rookies/OKC do you have CavsFan?
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son, Terrance West

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

Jordan , Pippen , USA Basketball cards
    Always looking to add to my USA Basketball , Michael Jordan , and Pippen Collection.

Cavs fan, they are all in Cavs uni. I'll check you in just a second.

I'd be interested in former University of Kentucky guys...lmk what you have.
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

FT: Hidden Content

Cavs Fan, the Shaq also has two dinged corners, sorry I bought this in a huge lot on eBay. All the base mentioned, Dion Waiters Hoops rc, and a Tristan Thompson Hoops rc for the Bowman Chrome Westbrook RC. Post it, if you like it.

RYU, What do you mean by USA basketball?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast