Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by abide View Post
    since this is a lifelong quest, you must have a lot of the cards on your want list already. do you have a "have list", so that I don't offer you stuff you already have?
    I am working on building this list.
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

please cmb for these
    blyleven triple threads auto
    the 2 tim raines autos
    gehrig gu
    plmk
    cmb ,but here's a few off your wantlist
    /25 gold

Collecting Twins autos and patches and star autos/patches
    see my photobucket here -
    Hidden Content

I will be busy for a while today, but I will try 'n get back to you. You have many cards I could use. Thanks.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by camco2 View Post
    please cmb for these
    blyleven triple threads auto
    the 2 tim raines autos
    gehrig gu
    plmk
    cmb ,but here's a few off your wantlist
    /25 gold

I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

Did you still have any interest in the rc's I sent scans of? I also found the Bo Jackson GU bat. LMK if you may still be interested in a trade, and I can get you a scan.

Thanks,
    Brad

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 162/245 (66.12%)
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

camco2 - PM Sent

BBonds25 - PM incoming

hey can you check my list for the josh johnson relic auto and the bautista autos? lmk please thanks!
    Looking for all TORONTO BLUE JAYS!
    Hidden Content

@mwagner24 - PM Sent.

pm sent back

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 162/245 (66.12%)
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123