Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I believe Mickey Mouse is going to be in trouble...and Joe Flacco may face some heat for his association with Mickey.

Why is Mickey wearing Buffalo Bills colors when Flacco is the ravens quarterback?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why is Mickey wearing Buffalo Bills colors when Flacco is the ravens quarterback?

Judging from the logo on the helmet, he's wearing Disney colours.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Because even Mickey is smarter than a...Ravens fan HA!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Europe as a whole is much more "racist" than America and I would say even Asia is as well
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Europe as a whole is much more "racist" than America and I would say even Asia is as well

Based on what?
    Just curious.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Considering the fact that Hitler invaded Greece in WWII after Italy failed to accomplish the feat, I would be inclined to guess that it is talked about in more than one semester of school. Even the "jocks" would have had to know who and what Hitler was. That all said, without any other connections to Nazi idealogy, I don't think a lifetime ban is appropriate either.

add to that the fact that the same day as this soccer match was Greece's 70th anniversary of when thousands of Greek jewish people were deported to nazi death camps. Plus at first he said he was merely trying to get the attention of a friend in the crowd, then changed his story to say he had no idea what the gesture meant...right. At least some knew what he was doing and trying to stop it

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, this is a tough one for several reasons.

First of all, I believe the punishment is a bit harsh....BUT, if he did in fact know what he was doing, then I fully support it.

Secondly, I think there is the possibility that he didn't know what the salute represented....I just have a hard time believing that a grown man has NEVER seen it and he lives in Europe and doesn't know the history of Nazis? C'mon!

Lastly, there is also the possibility that he knows exactly what the nazi salute is, but he's not a racist, neo-nazi, a fascist or anything of the sort, and he just got caught up in the moment and did something extremely stupid!

Regardless....this is tough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12