Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Taco Bell will be including NBA hoops cards w/the purchase of a kids meal

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Guess its time to buy a kids meal for myself lol

Well guess where my kid is going to dinner at . . .
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Cool! Thanks for the link. I let our daughter open her first pack of basketball cards a couple of weeks ago. Her favorite pull was the thick decoy card...
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LakersMC View Post
    Cool! Thanks for the link. I let our daughter open her first pack of basketball cards a couple of weeks ago. Her favorite pull was the thick decoy card...
    lol!

Glad to hear of this. The hobby has become too adult-centered in recent years, IMO. How many of us got into this thing because of cards we got as kids?
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

ALL Base??? No hits? You would think they would introduce the gambling aspect to the little kids. Also seriously 5 cards per pack 150 cards per set? Is anyone actually going to put this set together.

My son just called me about this, guess where we are going this weekend!!!

100 burritos...no problem!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

I went to the Taco Bell @ the CNN center yesterday before the Hawks game. Unfortunately no basketball cards there.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    ALL Base??? No hits? You would think they would introduce the gambling aspect to the little kids. Also seriously 5 cards per pack 150 cards per set? Is anyone actually going to put this set together.
    My son and I are!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast