Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: WNBA opening weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

WNBA opening weekend.

I had a chance to check out Skylar Diggan's pro debut in person as well as seeing Elana Della Donne and Brittney Griner on tv. All of them look like the will be good ballplayers. If I could compare them to a male ballplayer I would sayd that Elana reminds me of Lebron as far as her size and that she can play multiple positions and also do a variety of things to help her team win. Skylar reminds me of a Chirs Paul type of player. Brittney's game remind's me of Dikembe. I can't wait to follow each of these ladies careers for the next 10-15 years.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Brentmills15

^ Hopefully the WNBA makes it 10-15 years.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

....She dunked and pulled UP on the rim......