IT'S HERE, THE 2013 RACING TEAM CHALLENGE
Welcome to the 2013 Racing Team Challenge!!!!
The contest is open for anyone to join.
This year we are going to combine all three NASCAR series
1. NASCAR Sprint Cup
2. NASCAR Nationwide Series, and
3. NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
The rules are simple.
1. Like I mentioned earlier, the contest is open for anyone to join.
2. Each week you must pick 4 drivers (2 Sprint Cup Drivers, 1 Full-time Nationwide Driver, and 1 Full-time Truck Driver)
3. Please let me know what driver is for what series.
Example: Sprint Cup- Jimmy Johnson & Kevin Harvick
Nationwide- Brian Vickers
Truck Series- Ron Hornaday Jr.
4. Scoring will be from where they finish in that race and it will be averaged out for that week.
(Example, you pick Jimmy Johnson and Kyle Busch from the Sprint Cup, Cole Whitt from the Nationwide, and Ty Dillon from the Truck Series and they finish 2nd, 14th, 8th and 7th respectively. The scoring for the week will be 2+14+8+7= 31/4= 7.75. That will be your score from the week)
5. If you miss a race you will be awarded one below the field for each series (which averages out to 41.5 points).
6. You may edit your post until the deadline. Any edits or post after the deadline will not be counted.
Good Luck to everyone and may the best race fan win!!!!
Race 5- California
Picks to be made by 5:00 (EST) on Saturday March 23rd
******Since there is no truck race, you may pick an extra Sprint Cup or Nationwide Driver*******