Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cards that don't seem to actually exist!!

Ok so I am starting this one after reading that Mungro card found. What other cards seem not to exist even though they are listed on a players inventory?

Mine is 2007 Playoff Prestige #251 Chris Henry

Now I can find the 2008 Version which gets confused as a 2007 since it has 2007 and rookie on it but once you flip it it says 2008.

So what card or cards are similar to you folks? And maybe we can help each other in finding these mystery cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I have one
    2001 Topps Heritage Football retrofractors Oronde Gadsden #/557
    I was told some were not made so maybe this is one of them but its on my Gadsden list of needs.
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

2001 topps chrome black refractor dan morgan rc

2007 Leaf limited Bill Dudley Gold Spotlight /10
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/result.tpl
    There is one listed on sportlots. Might want to check with the seller. Price for 07 Presitge Chris Henry #251 $29

Edit... You'll have to type it in and search for it. Site wouldn't let me copy direct link.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgehenryCollec View Post
    Ok so I am starting this one after reading that Mungro card found. What other cards seem not to exist even though they are listed on a players inventory?

Mine is 2007 Playoff Prestige #251 Chris Henry

Now I can find the 2008 Version which gets confused as a 2007 since it has 2007 and rookie on it but once you flip it it says 2008.

So what card or cards are similar to you folks? And maybe we can help each other in finding these mystery cards.
    Last edited by jwilliammoore; 03-19-2013 at 11:08 PM.

I have its not. he checked and its the 2008 one. Surprised he left it at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliammoore View Post
    http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/result.tpl
    There is one listed on sportlots. Might want to check with the seller. Price for 07 Presitge Chris Henry #251 $29

Edit... You'll have to type it in and search for it. Site wouldn't let me copy direct link.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

Well, I'm a die hard RG3 collector now, but before that, I was big into Art Monk.
    The "White Whale" that was never found for me (or for my fellow Monk collectors) was:

2002 Playoff Prestige "Banner Season" Auto

Actually, now that you mention it...I have a couple:
    Wild Card "Bomb Squad" Back to Back with Johnny Mitchell

1992 Topps 1000 Club GOLD

It would STINK if I found them now, cause I've already moved on from collecting his cards....DOH!

1999 Playoff Contenders Kevin Daft Auto. Not sure I have ever seen the jeff Garcia auto either.
    Here is a Link to my Photobucket PC and trade stuff. Hidden Content

Here is the link to my set Needs List.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Titantron View Post
    1999 Playoff Contenders Kevin Daft Auto. Not sure I have ever seen the jeff Garcia auto either.
    http://www.comc.com/Cards/Football/1...t_AU325/924643

Was one there its gone now.

Garcia...old auction but it exists.
    http://www.kevinsavagecards.com/LotD...px?lotid=73505
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Quote Originally Posted by Titantron View Post
    I use to have both of those cards.
    My bucket: Hidden Content
    Always looking for Kerry Collins, and cut autos.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast