Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jake Allen PC

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (406)
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals
    See stlbluesnbirds's Items on eBay

not sure if you are interested but I pulled the Jake Allen score auto, if you need it just send me a PM

PM Sent your way!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (406)
    Country

Pretty nice mail today! All of these were from members here except the Artifacts Green (eBay purchase). Paper card is the OPC Retro Blank Back :)

Scan moved to first post...

Over the last few years, I've had a hard time settling on one single player to collect. So far I've been having a fun time putting this collection together. With the shortened season and the limited products being released, collecting a decent amount of Jake's cards hasn't been too terribly hard. My collection lacks a large amount of the higher end cards, but considering that I'm out of work right now and that all my card buying comes from card selling, I think I've been doing alright. Thanks for all the help so far guys...you have given me some pretty fair deals thus far and I just want to say thanks to everyone who has worked out sales with me so far!
    Last edited by slufan83; 04-09-2013 at 06:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (406)
    Country

Couple more in the mail today (Artifacts Sapphire & BD Ruby)....I rescanned everything with more organization and those two were in those scans....everything in my first post is current as to what I have in hand right now!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I remembered reading this post before, so when I saw this listed, thought you might be interested. Starting auction price is $0.99.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/12-13-Panini-Certified-Fabric-Of-The-Game-Mirror-Blue-50-Jake-Allen-Jersey-Auto-/271192189266?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item3 f24506952&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1203

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123