Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jake Allen PC

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (406)
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals
    See stlbluesnbirds's Items on eBay

Jake Allen PC

Hey guys...I've been putting this together for a few months now so I thought I'd show off what I have. Jake's popularity has gone up here lately with his recent success, so his stuff is getting a little harder for me to get. It's not a whole lot, but it's a start :)

Last edited by slufan83; 04-09-2013 at 06:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

That Artifacts Gold RC is GORGEOUS! Nice start to the collection! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I likes the OPC retro!

I guess my crappy box of UD I just got a little better with his YG card! Too bad I have Halak in my hockey pool tho...............

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (406)
    Country

That Artifacts Gold RC is GORGEOUS! Nice start to the collection! :)

Thanks! I snagged that one on eBay about a month ago. Got pretty lucky considering the Emeralds/99 are going for $10ish here lately.
    Last edited by slufan83; 04-11-2013 at 05:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (406)
    Country

I likes the OPC retro!

I guess my crappy box of UD I just got a little better with his YG card! Too bad I have Halak in my hockey pool tho...............

Haha, even before his nice run this season I think his RCs booked on the higher end...I'm not sure how he compared in BV with the other RCs from this season though, so I could be wrong. I have the YG and YG Exclusive/100 incoming. As for Halak, I didn't get him on any of my fantasy hockey teams on Yahoo this year...I was able to snag Allen in my leagues though in time for that shutout that he got.
    Last edited by slufan83; 03-19-2013 at 09:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great collection you have going! I was at the game for his first NHL shutout last Thursday, very cool moment!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (406)
    Country

Great collection you have going! I was at the game for his first NHL shutout last Thursday, very cool moment!

I bet that was pretty awesome....I've been to a game where the Blues goalie got a shutout and it's pretty electric....I only live about an hour from St. Louis, but sadly I haven't had a chance to a game this season :/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

Glad I could help finish the SPGU rainbow for you with the Gold one. Ill get er shipped tomorrow hopefully once the PP goes through

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Great start to your Allen pc.

The more success he has as a player, the more demand you'll see for his cards (and higher prices).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (406)
    Country

Great start to your Allen pc.

The more success he has as a player, the more demand you'll see for his cards (and higher prices).

Yeah, his prices went up this last week and a half during his little winning streak....I picked up most of my low numbered stuff while he was still in the minors, so I didn't have to over pay. My new additions will probably slow down here for a little bit as I don't have the extra money to bid against some of the people willing to over pay for stuff while they are hot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast