Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post First look: 2012-13 Panini Elite Series basketball cards

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/03/...ketball-cards/

Panini America announced on Thursday yet another new NBA product for the 2012-13 season, and it’s got a familiar name — Elite Series.

Not to be confused with the recently released 2012-13 Elite, 2012-13 Elite Series will arrive in May with an assortment of familiar names — insert lines from the past — inside this one.

Collectors can find what Panini says are “re-imagined versions of many of Elite’s most popular inserts” such as Court Kings autographs, Passing the Torch, as well as Aspiration and Status diecuts. New for this one will be Elite Glass cards printed on thick acetate a la a backboard-style approach.

The big difference, though? Elite Series is going high-end — there will be just 10 cards in a box with four autographs and one Elite Glass card inside.

The base set will consist of 275 cards and there will be 14 insert sets in the brand, according to the company.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

Cards, game used, rookies, autos all going to eventually go way way down if Panini keeps putting so many damn products out..

SMH

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Jeez another one!!! So many products that they're running out of names for them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Isn't 15 currently released enough? I'm not counting presells.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

So lame and lazy!

They took the 09-10 Elite Series insert set and named a brand after it?! And then threw in the brand name Court Kings as a subset?! Ridiculous!

I dont mind having 15 or more products as long as they are original and all have a different look and feel to it. But they are just milking this double rookie class by throwing out a ton of lookalikes.

Ah well i will just focus on getting some nice singles from Preferred, Gold Standard and later this year National Treasures. Thats pretty much the only stuff that i am looking forward to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They need to make a super low end brand for kids not a million mega high end brands.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Hoops is actually a good low end brand, but yes, they have gone waaaaay overboard with the high end sets this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

They need to make a super low end brand for kids not a million mega high end brands.

Exactly. I would love for them to bring back adrenalyn xl. I used to collect the hell out of those and still use them for IP autos at NBA games.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to play adrenalyn so disappointed when they shut down the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LBJ6Collector's Items on eBay

To me these look pretty sweet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast