Thread: Help Please!!!!

Help Please!!!!

Okay I am looking at this possible game used stick from one of my favorite players Travis Zajac. The thing is I dont know how to ensure that it is authentic. So here is the auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261184331928...84.m1423.l2649

Any help to authenticate this would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,
    Dave
    PC Players: Martin Brodeur, Travis Zajac, Ozzie Smith, and Enos Slaughter. My Hidden Content .
    NOTE: I TRADE BASED ON BECKETT AND DO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION SOME FAIR MARKET VALUE BASED ON SEVERAL SITES. IF YOU THINK YOUR CARD IS WORTH FIFTY TIMES THAT AND TRY TO SHOW HOW MY CARD IS WORTH THE SAME AS CARDBOARD FOUND IN A DUMPSTER THEN PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS NOR MESSAGE ME. THANK YOU!

Unfortunately, you cannot prove authenticity w/out a COA from a reputable company, or if the seller has some sort of other proof, i.e. a picture of him with the player and the stick. You could try to match the stick with a picture of the player using an identical model to help verify it's authentic, but that's not 100%.

There is a lot of fake memorabilia out there. I'd be very careful purchasing this stick.
    PB Traders - Hidden Content

PB NY Rangers PC - Hidden Content

PB Henrik Lundqvist PC - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fleemur12 View Post
    Unfortunately, you cannot prove authenticity w/out a COA from a reputable company, or if the seller has some sort of other proof, i.e. a picture of him with the player and the stick. You could try to match the stick with a picture of the player using an identical model to help verify it's authentic, but that's not 100%.

There is a lot of fake memorabilia out there. I'd be very careful purchasing this stick.
    I completely agree. The seller also doesn't have a lot of feedback on eBay. I'd be very careful with this auction.

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by FFEMT840 View Post
    Okay I am looking at this possible game used stick from one of my favorite players Travis Zajac. The thing is I dont know how to ensure that it is authentic. So here is the auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261184331928?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Any help to authenticate this would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,
    Dave

Dave

I would agree with the above people, be careful
    hard to determine if this is a game used stick or just a kid who used it in the back yard and is now trying to make money of someone

check pictures of zajac to compare, also try to find NJ team shot to see his stick, type and model

jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

after looking at his profile it looks like he possibly bought some stuff from a sale pre-game or a skate of the union sale, I'd say it's legit and if its not you'll never know and you can be just as happy thinking its real.. and from pictures of zajac it looks good and he does shoot right
    ONLY COLLECTING 11/12 CUP ARP's I need
    Hidden Content
    I will pick up the occasional HOF nba/mlb/nfl/or bama/titan
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

As john said I be more inclined o believe it legit. Here a buyer guide of some help:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Game-Used-Ho...00000021222107

You can always drop the ebayer a message and ask him how they acquired the stick. Talking folks can help you get. Feeling if hey are on the up and up.

Don
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .