Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Help Please!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (61)
    Country
    New Jersey Devils St Louis Cardinals Carolina Hurricanes
    See FFEMT840's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Help Please!!!!

Okay I am looking at this possible game used stick from one of my favorite players Travis Zajac. The thing is I dont know how to ensure that it is authentic. So here is the auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261184331928...84.m1423.l2649

Any help to authenticate this would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,
    Dave

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Unfortunately, you cannot prove authenticity w/out a COA from a reputable company, or if the seller has some sort of other proof, i.e. a picture of him with the player and the stick. You could try to match the stick with a picture of the player using an identical model to help verify it's authentic, but that's not 100%.

There is a lot of fake memorabilia out there. I'd be very careful purchasing this stick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unfortunately, you cannot prove authenticity w/out a COA from a reputable company, or if the seller has some sort of other proof, i.e. a picture of him with the player and the stick. You could try to match the stick with a picture of the player using an identical model to help verify it's authentic, but that's not 100%.

There is a lot of fake memorabilia out there. I'd be very careful purchasing this stick.

I completely agree. The seller also doesn't have a lot of feedback on eBay. I'd be very careful with this auction.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Okay I am looking at this possible game used stick from one of my favorite players Travis Zajac. The thing is I dont know how to ensure that it is authentic. So here is the auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261184331928?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Any help to authenticate this would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,
    Dave

Dave

I would agree with the above people, be careful
    hard to determine if this is a game used stick or just a kid who used it in the back yard and is now trying to make money of someone

check pictures of zajac to compare, also try to find NJ team shot to see his stick, type and model

jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnbull86's Items on eBay

after looking at his profile it looks like he possibly bought some stuff from a sale pre-game or a skate of the union sale, I'd say it's legit and if its not you'll never know and you can be just as happy thinking its real.. and from pictures of zajac it looks good and he does shoot right

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As john said I be more inclined o believe it legit. Here a buyer guide of some help:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Game-Used-Ho...00000021222107

You can always drop the ebayer a message and ask him how they acquired the stick. Talking folks can help you get. Feeling if hey are on the up and up.

Don