Paul Molitor 1997 Gold Leaf Stars Numbered

Hey Everyone,

New to the hobby, just picked up a 5000+ card collection from a garage sale a month ago. Always wanted to start a collection and at 48 years young, it's never too late to start.

Anyway, being from WI I looked at the cards pertaining to brewers first. I have the attached Molly card for which I can not find any information. Hoping someone here in the forums can clue me in?

Thanks in advance for any comments or questions.

Wolf
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a pretty cool 90's insert card. What did you need to know about the card?

Thanks for the reply. I Google'd the card using several different search terms and couldn't find it. Why are they numbered? I figured if it had value, I'd find it. Is that 2500 the number of card "players" in the set? I am just having fun looking at the collection I just got and the questions of certain cards were coming up, and this was one of them.

Thanks again!

Wolf

No, the 2500 means that there are only 2500 of that card made. As for value, I don't have any idea.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The card is a 1997 Leaf Gold Stars...
    Last edited by bradyfanatic1224; 03-22-2013 at 08:23 PM.
    Right now looking to sell my inventory so I can get new stuff
    Hidden Content Please NO PayPal Gift

Thanks to you both for your input. I am sure I will be posting more questions in the future. I originally bought the collection to re-sell, but will hang on to it as I have a 6 year old that is really getting into Baseball now and will appreciate the cards as he gets older. Just quickly looking through it, it has some really good cards, i.e. Jeters rookie cards, randy johnson rookie, and many more. 5,000+ cards paid $50 - and they are all in baseball binders- Too good of a find to sell.

Thanks again guys !

Wolf

Card is #18 out of 36 on the back meaning there are 36 cards in the set and it is #18. The numbering 221 out of 2500 means they only created 2500 of that card and it was #221. Usually the amount the card is limited to will be stamped like the back of the Molitor.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by wolfclick View Post
    Thanks to you both for your input. I am sure I will be posting more questions in the future. I originally bought the collection to re-sell, but will hang on to it as I have a 6 year old that is really getting into Baseball now and will appreciate the cards as he gets older. Just quickly looking through it, it has some really good cards, i.e. Jeters rookie cards, randy johnson rookie, and many more. 5,000+ cards paid $50 - and they are all in baseball binders- Too good of a find to sell.

Thanks again guys !

Wolf
    That is a good deal. A great way to start a collection.
    Right now looking to sell my inventory so I can get new stuff
    Hidden Content Please NO PayPal Gift