Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    So that's why Chicago, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Detroit, Philadelphia, Hartford, etc all have zero crime and gun deaths and all those "gun nut" places are death traps in America....oh wait.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

gun sales went up because people thought their right to purchase them was going to be taken away.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    gun sales went up because people thought their right to purchase them was going to be taken away.

By Whom? You don't listen well, and neither do your ilk. Nobody wants to take guns away. How many times do you have to be told. How thick is the Neo-Con skull? It's appearing to be made out of concrete.

because people thought
    people don't mean me and thought doesn't mean know
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    You are right, there is a culture of guns. However, where you fail to give credence is that the vast majority of those gun deaths will not be committed by law abiding citizens that legally own guns. So passing laws that restrict those law abiding citizens and their legally owned guns will accomplish virtually nothing.
    Law abiding citizens?!??

Were any of those madmen (Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Newtown) criminals before they did what they did?

NO!

They were "Law abiding citizens".....with VERY EASY access to guns.

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    You forgot the liberals. They are the ones who called it "political suicide" to leave the Feinstein bill in and agreed to remove it rather than fight for it. The liberals don't care either.
    You're funny if you think the democrat leaders in congress are liberals....they're nothing more than COWARDS!

They give in before the battle is even fought!

If I really thought they were liberals, I would still be a democrat......but I'm not, because they're NOT!

Only a few democrats are true progressives.
    "Islam is the mother load of bad ideas" -Sam Harris

"Christianity is a close second" -Me

Duane - when I use the word "ban" I am not talking about sales. I am talking about possession. I do however agree with you that the bigger issue and the focus should be placed on keeping all guns out of the hands of criminals.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Because they were told so...but by whom...?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    conspiracy theorists?
    That's half RIGHT...
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast