Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Want some maildays! Low end trades welcomed

Check my bucket. I am interested in anything that catches my eye. Thanks for the look. Bucket is in my sig.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo

would love to trade those to you. Do you have any actual jersey cards or auto's?

My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I only have what is in the bucket figured they were cheapies thought I might have some base or others you would trade for them
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

cmb. interested in a few cards. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

No sir.

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsCollector22 View Post
    do you have an insert list?
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

they are definitely cheapies, but i guarantee there are plenty of cheapies to trade for them between the two teams i collect (Chiefs and Vikes). Ha, thanks anyway.

Ha
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    I only have what is in the bucket figured they were cheapies thought I might have some base or others you would trade for them
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I'm definately interested in the Fleener patches

Like:
    The Broyles finest auto
    DMC letterman auto
    DMC Helmet auto
    and any AP jerseys you want to part with.

Quote Originally Posted by slash711 View Post
    cmb. interested in a few cards. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast