Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Like the Broyles clear cut auto and the Jarius Wright auto.

Quote Originally Posted by realityflair View Post
    I'm definately interested in the Fleener patches
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I no longer have the Jarius Wright...but Broyles is available. Whats the BV of the two Fleener patches?

If your talking about the Chrome and the Absolute, they are both jerseys. I think they book around $12 total for the pair.

I no longer have the Jarius Wright...but Broyles is available. Whats the BV of the two Fleener patches?
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

The Bryoles is BV $40..can we make it even somehow. ANy other Colts cards Im not seeing?

oh wow. I haven't seen Strata in beckett yet. I only have what you see besides a Fleener topps patch that isn't scanned.

The Bryoles is BV $40..can we make it even somehow. ANy other Colts cards Im not seeing?
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

bump
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

like the raji auto, hernandez auto and a few gu. tannehill, maybe redskins dual and think an earl campbell. will have to check and see what ap's i have left. got rid of a a lot of them.
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Hey slash let me know

Quote Originally Posted by slash711 View Post
    like the raji auto, hernandez auto and a few gu. tannehill, maybe redskins dual and think an earl campbell. will have to check and see what ap's i have left. got rid of a a lot of them.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast