Collector Frank Rosato Wins Panini NFL Player of the Day Sweepstakes

ARLINGTON, TX MAR. 19, 2013 Frank Rosato an avid trading card collector from New Providence, NJ turned one lucky pack of officially licensed Panini NFL trading cards into one fantastic grand prize -- the chance for him, his friends and family to spend a day with New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks on Saturday, April, 27, 2013.

Nicks will attend a private party at the Rosato home while the rest of the NFL teams are choosing players the NFL Draft. Following the party, they will take a limousine together to Attack of the Baseball Cards (60 Milltown Rd, Union, NJ). There, the community will join in as winners when the Giants star wide receiver spends an hour signing free autographs and posing for photos. Rosato will also receive a $250 shopping spree to spend on Panini products at the shop.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...akes/#comments
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

DANG! What I would do to win that contest
    Looking for any and all New York Giants!
    Hidden Content
    Thanks, Russ

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    ARLINGTON, TX – MAR. 19, 2013 – Frank Rosato an avid trading card collector from New Providence, NJ turned one lucky pack of officially licensed Panini NFL trading cards into one fantastic grand prize -- the chance for him, his friends and family to spend a day with New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks on Saturday, April, 27, 2013.

Nicks will attend a private party at the Rosato home while the rest of the NFL teams are choosing players the NFL Draft. Following the party, they will take a limousine together to Attack of the Baseball Cards (60 Milltown Rd, Union, NJ). There, the community will join in as winners when the Giants star wide receiver spends an hour signing free autographs and posing for photos. Rosato will also receive a $250 shopping spree to spend on Panini products at the shop.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...akes/#comments

woohoo, $250 shopping spree. The rest is pretty good.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified