Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Price on Trich please
    Collecting anything Green Bay, RC Auto, and anything that catches my eye.

Photobucket: Hidden Content

Coby Fleener sold. Kendall Wright as well.

Let's move some more tonight.
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

Isaiah Pead sold today, anyone else? Some good guys left, high end and low end. Thanks.
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

Trent Richardson off the board.

Handful left, let's move them today!

price on randle?
    Collecting: Steelers, and Pirates
    Best bet to reach me is by pm. I'm not on here often.

Hidden Content

Kirk Cousins off the board. Anyone else need tonight?

price on weeden and posey
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

PM me prices please on these:

RG3
    Weeden
    Kellen Moore
    Alshon Jeffery
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

not a big fan of college unis but pm me a price on rg3 thanks
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

how much for the Alshon Jeffrey
    always looking for Panthers...

JUST UPDATED BUCKET 3/19/2012
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast