Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rg3 price?
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

price on rg iii & martin please
    Looking for ROOKIE cards of the following:
    Yu Darvish, Bryce Harper, Chris Sale, & Prince Fielder
    Lebron, Westbrook, Durant, & Kevin Love
    Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Luck, & Houston Texans

2014 COLLECTION will be Justin Gilbert & Johnny Manziel

Can I get a price on the Martin and Jeffery

Happy Easter Sunday bump!
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

Tuesday night bump, some beautiful patches remain.
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

Mostly wide receivers left. Nice patches.

Who needs tonight? Thanks. - Chris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123