Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For sale Steven Stamkos and Tyler Seguin High end Rookie

I looking to sell this card, i looking to receive offer i dont give price so pm your offer (low ball will be ignore), here we go....with price +shipping.......

Stamkos 450

sold

seguin

/25

/25

Jersey number 1/1

/10
    sold

/25

if you dont like price send me offer bbut NO LOW BALL Please
    Thank
    Last edited by psafan--1; 03-26-2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: adding prices

2. Wata Photo
    Not gonna get far in the buy n sell section not giving starting prices on your own cards
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    Not gonna get far in the buy n sell section not giving starting prices on your own cards
    Very nice cards. You should put a minimun atleast you would accept.It will save you a lot of assle and frustration.This site is the homeland of extreme lowballers.

The most generous ones will offer absolute lowest completed listing, minus ebay/paypal fee`s, minus shipping , minus 10/20% so they can make a few bucks out of your stuff.
    08/09 Ultimate Autographed Rookie patch /25 set builder. 40/41 , ( 40/40? )
    Need: Boychuk, Okposo* Ultimate rookie auto patch /25
    Collecting James Neal and High End rookie cards

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kicker View Post
    The most generous ones will offer absolute lowest completed listing, minus ebay/paypal fee`s, minus shipping , minus 10/20% so they can make a few bucks out of your stuff.
    Unfortunately this is far too accurate.

Let me know a price for the Stammer Cup ARP Gold
    Visit us @ Hidden Content

Bucket: Hidden Content

My advice is to sell all of them on ebay...you'll find serious buyers there who will at least pay ebay prices...

Well the last 5 sp authentic auto rookies sold for 177.50-190.-195-219.95-265. for an average 209.49 u.s before fees..(the last one was 177.50)so i'll offer you $185.00 U.S. shipped for 1 of your non-graded authentic rookies, if you agree to send first because of your feedback. I Think that's fairly decent..
    p.s. not trying to make money off you, this is for my own collection.
    Last edited by Upwaysports; 03-21-2013 at 05:21 PM.

PM SENT. Thanks
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast