2012 Heritage Minor Leagues Hobby Break

Hey guys,

I opened a box of 2012 Minor League Heritage and this is what I got:

Everything except the Matt Barnes Jersey is for sale. LMK.

Autos:
    Jonathan Galvez
    Kolten Wong

Relic:
    Matt Barnes Jersey

SP Base cards:
    James Paxton
    John Hellweg
    Jeurys Familia
    Kolten Wong

SP Black bordered:
    Matt Szczur 88/96

Black Bordered:
    Rymer Liriano 67/96

Prospect Performers Inserts:
    Jake Marisnick
    Tyler Austin
    Billy Hamilton
    Tyler Skaggs
    Jonathan Singleton
    Archie Bradley

And the big hit:
    Black Printing Plate James Paxton (which is a base card SP, don't know if that matters with printing plates) 1/1
    Trade Bait: Hidden Content
    Looking for Red Sox vintage, Yastrzemski, Koufax, and other HOF vintage
    eBay takes about 10% in commissions. By selling on SCF, you save 10%. I expect that saving to be passed on to me or other members. If something goes for 100 bucks on eBay, it should go for about 85-90 here.

nice hit on the 1/1 plate. if you pull any angels lmk what team your looking for in trade. thanks, larry ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

I don't think so on the SP to the printing plates, even if one card had 100 million copies of it, there are still only 4 total printing plates for it, so...

BUT! You can list that fact on eBay and try and swindle somebody into thinking it's worth more because of that fact! Just kidding! Great hit on the printing plate!
    Supercollecting: Bert Blyleven

Follow my Allen and Ginter Obsession here: Hidden Content

(Don't Even Click Here It's So Outdated) Photobucket: Hidden Content

I am interested in all Red Sox base (35 - Cecchini, 40 - Moanaroa, 51 - De La Cruz, 56 - Swihart, 65 - Pena, 96 - Bradley Jr., 97 - Shaw, 101 - Bogaerts, 103 - Jacobs, 108 - Barnes, 136 - Brentz, 193 - Webster) as well as 11 - Olt and 80 - Springer. LMK what you pulled and what you need for them, thanks

I am interested in all Royals, Mariners, and the James Paxton SP
    My main PC Player: LUKE HOCHEVAR
    My Have List for Luke Hochevar. Hidden Content
    My Hoch Stats: 272/719 37.8%(including 1/1s) 269/473 56.9%(excluding 1/1s)

Quote Originally Posted by shortking98 View Post
    I am interested in all Red Sox base (35 - Cecchini, 40 - Moanaroa, 51 - De La Cruz, 56 - Swihart, 65 - Pena, 96 - Bradley Jr., 97 - Shaw, 101 - Bogaerts, 103 - Jacobs, 108 - Barnes, 136 - Brentz, 193 - Webster) as well as 11 - Olt and 80 - Springer. LMK what you pulled and what you need for them, thanks
    Thanks for your interest, but I'm holding onto the sox cards. I'm going to try to send them our TTM for some autos.
    eBay takes about 10% in commissions. By selling on SCF, you save 10%. I expect that saving to be passed on to me or other members. If something goes for 100 bucks on eBay, it should go for about 85-90 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Royals-R-US View Post
    I am interested in all Royals, Mariners, and the James Paxton SP
    I'm sorting through the cards now. I'll send you a PM with what I have soon