Nhl goaltending 2012/2013

It really just seems to me that goalies this year for one reason or another are not doing very good. I mean even goalies who have been known to do very well are doing the very opposite. Anyone have any theroies as to why this is? Would the fact that the season started so late have anything to do with it?

Just something i have been thinking for a while as i've seen goalies let in goal after goal. Thought it might be fun to post and bicker about. all in fun

comments welcome
    Collecting : RC/Patch/auto's of Anze Kopitar and Slava Voynov
    Hidden Content
    My Inventory
    Hidden Content

Honestly, the only ones that can't really be explained away by "What do you want, this team is awful!" are MA Fleury and Brian Elliott.

Everyone else has either had a terrible team in front of them, or is just barely below usual, which probably has more to do with the compressed schedule than it does the season starting late.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting : Gil Perreault, Tyler Myers, Jonas Enroth, Drew Stafford
    WANTED : 05-06 Shooting Stars Jerseys: Ryder-Shanahan-Drury-Alfredsson-Jagr-Peca-Recchi-Nash-Smyth

Quote Originally Posted by Estovia View Post
    Honestly, the only ones that can't really be explained away by "What do you want, this team is awful!" are MA Fleury and Brian Elliott.

Everyone else has either had a terrible team in front of them, or is just barely below usual, which probably has more to do with the compressed schedule than it does the season starting late.
    Tied for 1st in the league for wins isnt too shabby
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++