Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

veggie,

children use to look up to the president and actually want to grow up to be one. when clinton did what he did and got away from it, it taught children that this was ok, if the president can do it, why can't they.

instead of making excuses for one and hating the other, how about not liking what either did, since it was the same.

Children look up to ballplayers too so what's your point? I couldn't care less about what Clinton did in the privacy and comfort of his own bedroom as long as the taxpayers did not pay for it.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

veggie,

children use to look up to the president and actually want to grow up to be one. when clinton did what he did and got away from it, it taught children that this was ok, if the president can do it, why can't they.

instead of making excuses for one and hating the other, how about not liking what either did, since it was the same.

Now that's insulting. You think we like what Clinton did?
    Unless you think it's impossible to disagree with an act but still think it isn't worth taking his job over, that's pretty stupid of you to say.
    Did Clinton steal tax dollars? No. So it's not the same.

That's the difference, for me anyway. For veg it might he political, I don't know. For Madman and you, I know it is.

For you to say we're defending Clinton's actions is ignorant. Especially coming from the guy who only brings up Clinton when a Republican is caught in a sex scandal. In other words, you use Clinton to defend their adultery.
    With this guy, adultery is not my issue. Theft is. And for the record, if Patreus was as great a general as everyone was saying he is, you stupidly weakened your military over something that, again, should be between him and his wife.
    In short, don't tell people they're defending one adulterer when you yourself genuinely defend many. Don't tell people they're being partisan when you only bring up Clinton to defend Republican adulterers.

I guess you like some adultery. I don't. I'm also against stealing. Apparently you can look the other way on that because he's a Republican. Oh, but feel free to accuse others of being partisan. That doesn't make you look like a hypocrite at all...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Jay you are making a HUGE excuse for the behaviour of others! Do we not hold the child and the parents responsible for their behave. Need to stop blames others for the actions on others. Linking the two together is far reaching. I could say the the recent actions of the big banks has caused the teens of today to act out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now that's insulting. You think we like what Clinton did?
    Unless you think it's impossible to disagree with an act but still think it isn't worth taking his job over, that's pretty stupid of you to say.
    Did Clinton steal tax dollars? No. So it's not the same.

That's the difference, for me anyway. For veg it might he political, I don't know. For Madman and you, I know it is.

No it's not political. If we started firing people for what they did in the privacy and comfort of their own bedrooms we would all be unemployed. However is someone uses tax payer's money to finance their escapades that is a crime and they need to be punished regardless of their political preference.

For you to say we're defending Clinton's actions is ignorant. Especially coming from the guy who only brings up Clinton when a Republican is caught in a sex scandal. In other words, you use Clinton to defend their adultery.
    With this guy, adultery is not my issue. Theft is. And for the record, if Patreus was as great a general as everyone was saying he is, you stupidly weakened your military over something that, again, should be between him and his wife.
    In short, don't tell people they're defending one adulterer when you yourself genuinely defend many. Don't tell people they're being partisan when you only bring up Clinton to defend Republican adulterers.

I guess you like some adultery. I don't. I'm also against stealing. Apparently you can look the other way on that because he's a Republican. Oh, but feel free to accuse others of being partisan. That doesn't make you look like a hypocrite at all...

Response in bold.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Good lord! Someone understands! Jay! Take note!

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the war going on between Repups and Dems - It happens on both sides. Perhaps Clinton didn't use tax money for his affair, but Kwame did, and a lot of it.

I also think that if Kwame were to run again, he has a strong chance of winning...Same as Sanford, it's all in name recognition.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

For the war going on between Repups and Dems - It happens on both sides. Perhaps Clinton didn't use tax money for his affair, but Kwame did, and a lot of it.

I also think that if Kwame were to run again, he has a strong chance of winning...Same as Sanford, it's all in name recognition.

True. Kwame is as big a piece of crap as Sanford and both should be barred from running for any public office. Why? They stole. Clinton did not.

See, this is my problem with some people:
    Republican has scandal involving sex.
    Leftists call for his head.
    Rightists (yet again) mention Clinton.
    Leftists say the theft makes it different.
    Rightist claims the left is defending adultery not realizing that he was the fist to defend adultery.
    Left explains they're not on about the sex, but the theft.
    Jay ignores it and continues his ranting defence of Republican adultery while attacking the only democrat he can think of, Clinton.

It's the same whenever a staunch Republican gets caught having public gay sexual encounters. It's not the fact he cheated on his wife or that it was with a dude. It's that he's spent most of his time in public office vilifying and working against gays. It's the theft and hypocrisy, not the sex.

That doesn't mean we're okay with adultery, we just believe in personal freedoms. We believe the government has no place in any bedroom. The right seems to want the government IN every bedroom...except their own of course. If we look in the bedrooms of Republicans we'll find out that the Republican party is just as gay, adulterous and sexually deviant as everyone else. That would kill their idea that they're better than everyone else.

In short, the Republican party needs to stop denying everyone else the freedoms they actively enjoy, and they need to stay the hell out of the nations bedrooms. Republicans need to remember that personal freedoms mean everyone, not just them personally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

True. Kwame is as big a piece of crap as Sanford and both should be barred from running for any public office. Why? They stole. Clinton did not.

Rightist claims the left is defending adultery not realizing that he was the fist to defend adultery.
    Jay ignores it and continues his ranting defence of Republican adultery while attacking the only democrat he can think of, Clinton.

It's the same whenever a staunch Republican gets caught having public gay sexual encounters. It's not the fact he cheated on his wife or that it was with a dude. It's that he's spent most of his time in public office vilifying and working against gays. It's the theft and hypocrisy, not the sex.

That doesn't mean we're okay with adultery, we just believe in personal freedoms. We believe the government has no place in any bedroom. The right seems to want the government IN every bedroom...except their own of course. If we look in the bedrooms of Republicans we'll find out that the Republican party is just as gay, adulterous and sexually deviant as everyone else. That would kill their idea that they're better than everyone else.

In short, the Republican party needs to stop denying everyone else the freedoms they actively enjoy, and they need to stay the hell out of the nations bedrooms. Republicans need to remember that personal freedoms mean everyone, not just them personally.

I guess the theft lies in the way that one views theft.

Did Clinton directly use tax payer money to fund his affair? Without evidence, no.

But...out of an affir that lasted a couple of years, I have to assume that some tax payer money was involved. But that's it, just MY assumption.

Or one could take the angle that Clinton was being paid with tax dollars and this is what he was doing with his time...wasting them while he was having fun, but getting paid. Some see this as stealing. The time he spent in court for his impeachment, the time for public denial, the time spent trying to cover the scandal up...all on the tax payers dime.

SCF Rewards
    Country

CHURCH!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I guess the theft lies in the way that one views theft.

Did Clinton directly use tax payer money to fund his affair? Without evidence, no.

But...out of an affir that lasted a couple of years, I have to assume that some tax payer money was involved. But that's it, just MY assumption.

Or one could take the angle that Clinton was being paid with tax dollars and this is what he was doing with his time...wasting them while he was having fun, but getting paid. Some see this as stealing. The time he spent in court for his impeachment, the time for public denial, the time spent trying to cover the scandal up...all on the tax payers dime.

The way I see it, Sanford took taxpayer funds to go on vacation to diddle his mistress. Clinton diddled his while working. Maybe he took her on dates with misappropriated funds, though I would hope they'd have been able to prove that by now. Sanford definitely and directly did. It's been™proven and it didn't take over a decade. Therein lies the difference.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast