Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

s. Linking the two together is far reaching.

I am guessing you weren't around then? there have been studies based on this idiot doing what he did and the impact on teens.

Researchers point to former President Clinton’s infamous statement, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman,” as the pivotal turning point in society’s changing views about oral sex. The attitude shift has been dubbed the “Clinton-Lewinsky” effect.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I am guessing you weren't around then? there have been studies based on this idiot doing what he did and the impact on teens.

I genuinely think that says more of the stupidity of the general population than anything else.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Republicans believe that they are the only ones that have a moral compass, and that anything that is not up to moral standards is the equivalent of Theft or Treason. Sexual liaisons outside a marriage are no grounds for any type of impeachment.......Period!

They believe the lies that come from their own mouths. Clinton's sexual romps had nothing to do with his leadership and being an adequate president. It probably relieved some of the pressure ....... (I'll be here all week).

Republicans don't like the mirror. Many of them liked Kennedy, and because he is dead, they don't say much regarding Jack and Bobby and friends making Marilyn Monroe and other women airtight, doesn't seem to bother them. They really don't like the mirror much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I remember the story. It dosen't surprise me one bit coming from South Carolina. That state is at least 50 years behind the rest of the world.

Not all of South Carolina is in the past, he is running in the Charleston area, where a lot of people still think its 1860. Not all of the state thinks like that. Charleston is about as crazy as it gets, Sanford is seen as a good guy down there. I wouldn't vote for him for state dog walker.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Not all of South Carolina is in the past, he is running in the Charleston area, where a lot of people still think its 1860. Not all of the state thinks like that. Charleston is about as crazy as it gets, Sanford is seen as a good guy down there. I wouldn't vote for him for state dog walker.

Oh yeah I know about Charleston. My old lady is from up there. Everytime I have go there I want to throw up.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like he won
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

That speaks volumes about the good people of South Carolina.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234