Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're kidding....Mark Sanford could get back in government?!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2911915.html

Some of you guys might not remember who Mark Sanford is.....allow me to refresh your memories.

Mark Sanford (a vile and disgusting human being) was the former governor of South Carolina....as a good ol' boy in the deep south, he ran and governed with a VERY conservative and "family-values" oriented style.

However, in 2009 he seemingly disappeared for one week!

Supposedly he was hiking the Appalachian trail......in reality he had flown to Argentina (WITH TAX PAYER MONEY!!!) to have sex with his mistress.

He literally destroyed his 20+ year old marriage which had produced 4 kids, stolen money from the tax payers, and was as big of a SCUM BAG as you can ever hope to encounter.

But now he's back....and in the deep Republican state of South Carolina, he's got a chance to win the election and get a seat in congress.

I'm not sure what is more nauseating....the fact that this guy had the nerve to run or the fact that people are willing to vote him in.

Then again "The Party of Hypocrisy" is showing it's true colors yet again.

================================================== ==========

As a side note....the democrat who will run against him will be Stephen Colbert's sister!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2911914.html
    Last edited by JustAlex; 03-21-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Oh yeah. I remember him now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah I remember the story. It dosen't surprise me one bit coming from South Carolina. That state is at least 50 years behind the rest of the world.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

^That applies to most of the South as well.

Hell, Mississippi is in it's own universe!

A very delusional universe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Wow a politician who lies and cheats on his wife.Somehow this is not shocking.And of course please don't fail to mention it is not only republicans who do these acts.Shall I start my list of crooked politicans?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No AJ....I didn't and would never say that this is a GOP problem.

But you forget that the GOP is the party that loves to say they the "Family values" party.

The hypocrisy is blinding.

It is that self-righteous attitude that I simply detest with all my being....I may not like the democratic party either, but I don't see anywhere near the same hypocrisy from them.

The GOP is simply insufferable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

for the some of you that defend Bill Clinton, how can you not defend this guy?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Bill Clinton never used taxpayer money to cheat on his wife.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

While I don't defend the actions of either, I don't think extra-marital affairs tell anything about how good you are at your job.
    Spending taxpayer money to go see your mistress in South America is a little different. That involves misappropriation of funds and does show a lack of ability/intelligence/ethics/what-have-you.

While I wouldn't marry Clinton, I don't think diddling Monika affected his job performance, or showed any areas related to his job to be lacking. Why Hillary stayed with him is beyond me (...ok, it's not) but it says nothing of him as a President, just as a husband.

This guy on the other hand took taxpayer funds he was trusted with and went on a vacation. The fact it was to see his mistress doesn't change anything to me, but I do see why it's such a sensational part of the story.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

hello? the White House runs on tax payer money and the president is paid with tax payer money.

but to be fair

your only issue with this is he used tax payer money?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast