Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Yankees beating the Indians bad right now....
    Yeah, as an Indians fan, that hurt to watch. Although it was kind of amusing to watch Youkilis homer after being beaned. Carrasco is an arse.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Collecting Thome and Darvish.

2. Wata Photo
    Yankees with 2 straight rain outs right when they were crushing the ball
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Derek Jeter has a small crack in the area of the previous injury, per a CT scan. Cashman says he won't be back until after All-Star Break. Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) April 18, 2013

Time to breath some life into this thread.I thought with all the injuries .500 ball would be asking too much,I am proud of the second stringers like Hafner,Overbay and Chris Stewart for stepping up.Mo is the Mo of old with 9 saves already.I think as long as the pitching holds up the Yankees should be able to stay in the race till the injured guys get back,scary thought isn't it they won't need to make trades as they will get Granderson,Teixeira,Jeter,Cervelli and although this one won't matter even A-rod for the second half.15-9 after a nice sweep of the most feared sub .500 team in the AL East the Toronto Blue Jays keep up the good work Yankees,take care Steve.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I too think they are probably playing ahead of what they should with this roster. It isn't bad but so many people have gotten hurt and it really hasn't stopped them. Hafner I knew if healthy would do good but I am ready to backtrack on questioning Cashman for trading for Wells. I thought the guy was done but he has been one of the best players for the Yankees this year. If they can keep up this pace they *should* be better once Granderson and Tex come back. I don't think Jeter or Arod will be coming back anytime soon nor do I think they will vastly improve the team if they do.

Forgot all about the great job Vernon Wells is doing thanks for pointing that out pwaldo.I also think Jeter and A-rod won't improve the team as I already think Youkilis is better than A-rod at this point in their careers and Jeters ankle will hinder him even when it is healed.
    All my teams stink.

have to say i'm pleasantly surprised at how well this team is playing. Though still early,
    and those injuries keep coming.
    have to admit that the Sox and O's are also playing better than i figured

I knew this would happen,soon as I praise them they are getting shelled by the double a Astros 8-0 in the 5th ouch.
    All my teams stink.

Astros are playing MUCH better than I expected them to

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast