Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who do you think has the best autograph and why?

I'm a bit partial to Ryan Getzlaf's, it's just a crazy scribble!

(Borrowed the image from plaschkethysweaterisargyle, hope that's ok?)

Last edited by Rob PBS; 03-21-2013 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Picture credit
    My Wantlist: Hidden Content
    My Tradelist: Hidden Content
    I collect: Jonathan Cheechoo, Zach Hamill, Brett Bulmer & Shawn Chambers

I've always been a fan of the classics...Maurice Richard, Jean Beliveau. They're clean and you can read them.

Quote Originally Posted by subban7677 View Post
    I've always been a fan of the classics...Maurice Richard, Jean Beliveau. They're clean and you can read them.
    Big ups to that!!

Compared to these .................hahahahaaaaa!!!!

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

The Dryden is beautiful.
    Although I do like Latandresse's
    My Wantlist: Hidden Content
    My Tradelist: Hidden Content
    I collect: Jonathan Cheechoo, Zach Hamill, Brett Bulmer & Shawn Chambers

I always loved the looks of Getzlaf and Kopitar's autos (part of the reason I collected them), but for my favorite I would always pick the classic Jean Beliveau auto.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

There are quite a few I enjoy, but I really like that Gordie Howe used to sign the vast majority of cards with his signature and "Mr. Hockey". It shows that he clearly enjoyed doing it, and appreciated the impact an autograph can have on a hobby enthusiast. Compared that to DSP's notorious stamp autographs, and the modern scribbles that you tend to see more often nowadays.

Not a problem on the borrowing Getzlaf's John Hancock from me front, happy to contribute haha!

Obviously I love Getz's auto. Teemu Selanne has a beautiful signature as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob PBS View Post
    I'm a bit partial to Ryan Getzlaf's, it's just a crazy scribble!

(Borrowed the image from plaschkethysweaterisargyle, hope that's ok?)

Matt Kemp, Clayton Kershaw, Russell Martin, Ryan Getzlaf, Al Rosen, Cryptozoic Archer, Parks & Recreation. Want any Getzlaf Dominion card. Hidden Content . Working on 2008 Spectrum Swatches Martin Rainbow; down to Hidden Content . Hidden Content w/ Dominion needs. General Hidden Content . Hidden Content . Usually have stuff not pictured so ask away.

I personnally think Brian Leetch, Dominik Hasek & Steve Yzerman has nicest autos. Those guys makes it look like autographs should do and doesn´t mess it up in hurry and draw butterflies.

Also Saku Koivu & Teemu Selanne does it well and for some reason I think Joe Sakic has cool autograph too.
    LTB/LTTF Alex Goligoski / Brendan Smith / Adam Larsson

Hidden Content

Denis Potvin...
    But Viktor Kozlov's "VK" signature is also great!
    PC-PLAYERS: Tom Barrasso & Johan Hedberg - Hidden Content
    MOST WANTED!!!
    *13-14 PANINI PRIME COLORS - TOM BARRASSO - PAYS WELL!
    AND ALL CARDS WITH BARRASSO FROM 13-14 PANINI NATIONAL TREASURES/FLAWLESS

Among the current players, I like Crosby's auto the best, it's nice and sleek!

Most of the retired players have awesome autos as well. One of my favourites is Phil Esposito. "Pony" has a good one too. ;)
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC), JG Pageau, Kyle Turris and Cody Ceci
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast