Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miscut/error cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I think what is trying to be said is that this set is notorious for errors, but because of the lack of demand for anything in these sets, they are just not listed online. From memory, I don't remember a lot of miscut errors specifically from pro set, but a lot of just about every error you could imagine. Seemed like there were more error cards than correct ones. Best bet to try to find this stuff would be buying the wax when Walmart practically gives it away, or in bins at shows or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think what is trying to be said is that this set is notorious for errors, but because of the lack of demand for anything in these sets, they are just not listed online. From memory, I don't remember a lot of miscut errors specifically from pro set, but a lot of just about every error you could imagine. Seemed like there were more error cards than correct ones. Best bet to try to find this stuff would be buying the wax when Walmart practically gives it away, or in bins at shows or something.

I agree that the printing errors are very numerous in that set, I am mostly concerned with the miscuts or unique errors, not spelling mistakes that occur on multiple cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I would imagine, just going on percentages because of the monstrous amount of cards printed, that there is probably a decent number of miscuts or bizarro errors. Again, because of lack of demand, they would probably be tough to get your hands on. I would think the cost would be minimal, but good luck finding them. The best idea is to check a card shop, see if there are any monster boxes of the stuff sitting around.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

A cut card is the worst thing that a collector can possess, .... period. I'll leave it at that. You can try the eBay 1/1 Trick, some homer may bite and give you $1.00 for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A cut card is the worst thing that a collector can possess, .... period. I'll leave it at that. You can try the eBay 1/1 Trick, some homer may bite and give you $1.00 for it.

Did you even read the post? I'm not trying to sell it, I'm trying to get more of them. It might be the worst thing for you, but obviously not everyone wants the same things in their collections.

SCF Rewards
    Country

list it on ebay, some pro set collectors will spend decent $ for variations they don't have yet

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I opened this card when proset was still in-print and didn't think much of it at the time, but I haven't seen anything like it since. How rare is this kind of thing? Do people collect miscuts or print errors at all?

Did you even read the post? I'm not trying to sell it, I'm trying to get more of them. It might be the worst thing for you, but obviously not everyone wants the same things in their collections.

Most member will read the inital post and in it, you are not saying you want more of them at all in it. More asking how rare and if people collect them. So member are answering you based on your initial post of the thread. Unless you have been following the whole thread most will simply read the inital post and reply to you what they think from what they have read there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most member will read the inital post and in it, you are not saying you want more of them at all in it. More asking how rare and if people collect them. So member are answering you based on your initial post of the thread. Unless you have been following the whole thread most will simply read the inital post and reply to you what they think from what they have read there.

I don't see where I asked how much it would sell for in my first post, but Ill give you a pass since English is obviously not your first language haha :)

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I don't see where I asked how much it would sell for in my first post, but Ill give you a pass since English is obviously not your first language haha :)

I do pretty well in english, no need to go there. Your post asking how rare and if people collect them, lead people and not only me to beleive that you may have wanted to move it.

If you would have stated that you wanted more of these, it would have made it more clear this was your goal. it's just that your post was not clear and unless we read the whole thread most will still beleive this is what you are looking for. I suggest you edit the first post and then you may get answer in line with what you really want. Just trying to help you to get answer on what you really want, nothing else. Editing you inital post will correct why people are misleaded on your intention.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast