Really? What's going on here?

Is just me or everyone else seeing this? I log in to check the football forum new posts and OMG, half of the listing is from one guy advertising his Auction on Ebay for the andrew luck auto patch 1/1. What's up with that? Seriously spamming the whole page with one add? Where is the Moderator?
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

This is a glitch in the system. I am trying to keep up with them until it gets resolved but cant commit every waking second to the forum. Please be patient.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    This is a glitch in the system. I am trying to keep up with them until it gets resolved but cant commit every waking second to the forum. Please be patient.
    Thank you for replying and sorry I didn't know it was a glitch. Just annoying to see one list spamming all over the page. You guys are doing excellent job on this site. Keep up the good work.
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content