Thread: New custom sets!

New custom sets!

Hey guys, haven't made any tranactions in awhile and i miss making show and tell threads so i thought i'd post some of the new designs i've made for some custom card sets!

First up, FIRST ROUND PHENOMS. I plan to do as many of these sets as possible going back til probably 04 or so, haven't decided yet.

Next up, PRIDE OF A NATION, With the olympics next year (Hopefully they get to play) decided to come up with this set.

and lastly, just a simple autograph set, SKYLINE AUTOGRAPHS. I know, i know Booth isn't with the Panthers anymore but i like the render so i thought i'd use it for the preview.

Hope you enjoyed the view :)

2. 2bros - Exclusive 2 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Look forward to seeing your 1st rounder.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Professional looking designs. The First Round Phenoms sets is a killer idea.
    Publication - Hidden Content
    PB Traders - Hidden Content
    PB pc - Hidden Content

As a graphic designer myself...I like the skylines the best and if signed in silver paint pen...would be something I would collect (I would like to see what they look like without the words Skyline and autographs...are those necessary?)

While the others are great ideas for sets...they lack pop

I hope I didn't offend with my critique

Quote Originally Posted by cbjhockey61 View Post
    As a graphic designer myself...I like the skylines the best and if signed in silver paint pen...would be something I would collect (I would like to see what they look like without the words Skyline and autographs...are those necessary?)

I absolutely agree. I think that the First Round Phenoms cards are nice and so are the Pride of a Nation ones, but they still need a little work. The Skyline Autographs, on the other hand... wow. If I didn't collect Masks exclusively, I'd go for that set as soon as it was released. Amazing work!

-Ethan
    Collecting Mask Cards

Quote Originally Posted by cbjhockey61 View Post

Hey absolutely not, I love it, makes for better graphics in the future so thank you for your input

Realized i never added the year anywhere so added some extra stuff to the draft set

The SKYLINE AUTOGRAPHS are amazing and the best! I like the concept as much as the design.

The Pride of Nations look great too but hard to top UD's Programme of Excellence (Cup/UD) because imo they've always been the most well designed set every single year.
    100% Feedbacks: SCF 127 CNC 72 HI 41 BO 6 Total: 246
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    1.4k pictures updated bucket: Hidden Content