Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: New custom sets!

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

New custom sets!

Hey guys, haven't made any tranactions in awhile and i miss making show and tell threads so i thought i'd post some of the new designs i've made for some custom card sets!

First up, FIRST ROUND PHENOMS. I plan to do as many of these sets as possible going back til probably 04 or so, haven't decided yet.

Next up, PRIDE OF A NATION, With the olympics next year (Hopefully they get to play) decided to come up with this set.

and lastly, just a simple autograph set, SKYLINE AUTOGRAPHS. I know, i know Booth isn't with the Panthers anymore but i like the render so i thought i'd use it for the preview.

Hope you enjoyed the view :)

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Look forward to seeing your 1st rounder.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Professional looking designs. The First Round Phenoms sets is a killer idea.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (69)
    Country
    See na's Items on eBay

As a graphic designer myself...I like the skylines the best and if signed in silver paint pen...would be something I would collect (I would like to see what they look like without the words Skyline and autographs...are those necessary?)

While the others are great ideas for sets...they lack pop

I hope I didn't offend with my critique

SCF Rewards
    Country

As a graphic designer myself...I like the skylines the best and if signed in silver paint pen...would be something I would collect (I would like to see what they look like without the words Skyline and autographs...are those necessary?)

I absolutely agree. I think that the First Round Phenoms cards are nice and so are the Pride of a Nation ones, but they still need a little work. The Skyline Autographs, on the other hand... wow. If I didn't collect Masks exclusively, I'd go for that set as soon as it was released. Amazing work!

-Ethan

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey absolutely not, I love it, makes for better graphics in the future so thank you for your input

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Realized i never added the year anywhere so added some extra stuff to the draft set

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

The SKYLINE AUTOGRAPHS are amazing and the best! I like the concept as much as the design.

The Pride of Nations look great too but hard to top UD's Programme of Excellence (Cup/UD) because imo they've always been the most well designed set every single year.