My last 2 Hockey Breaks for the next 2 years :(

Air Force has decided my time is best spent in South Korea. SO...

1 x 11-12 Contenders

Dual Auto Redemption
    Joe Sakic/Steve Yzerman
    NHL Ink Aaron Palushaj
    Rookie Auto Yanne Sauve

1 x Rookie Anthology
    Top Pack Taylor Hall 11-12 Limited Trademarks Jersey Auto
    Rookie Treasures Raphel Diaz DUal jersey Auto
    Private Signing Jack Johnson
    1 dual jersey
    1 starting 6 jersey I will post later
    sports ft/fs and non sports ft/fs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sorry to hear, but good luck. But you got some pretty good cards in your last boxes for a while. Nice hit on the Dual Auto Sakic/Yzerman & not to shabby on the Taylor Hall form the topper as well.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Nice break!
    If you're interested in trading I could use : Sakic/Yzerman Autos, Taylor Hall Auto, Starting 6 (Depending which players, if I need it). Let me know if these are available, and what you're looking for.
    Thanks
    Collecting : Private Signings, Habs Auto/GU
    Inventory is up to date on here.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

You nailed those two boxes, time to go drop some bombs on the North? Good luck and thank you for your service!

Nice stuff! Sorry to be here about your deployment. Thank you for serving our country!
    Collecting Mike Richter & cards I need for sets. Hidden Content

First I would like to Thank You for your service to our country! Stay Safe.

You nailed Contenders with that dual auto! Rookie Anthology was not to bad either!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

thanks guys. I will be back (hopefully). I will patrol the boards when I can to see the new products. Scans coming tonight!.
    sports ft/fs and non sports ft/fs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

My buddy always liked going to South Korea for business, pretty friendly place to Americans. Good luck and stay safe! Lmk if you want to move the Sakic/Yzerman for some spending money...
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Thank you for your service to our country, stay safe over there!