Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 box 12-13 Elite and an Americana pickup (scans)

Picked up a box today....pulled the usual meh I was expecting but nice to open a box now and then. Also picked up an astronaut relic from the Americana series /99 (guess its considered a patch).

Devin Harris Elite Signatures /49
    Dirk Nowitzki All Star Salue GU
    Jae Crowder Rookie Inscriptions

Cory Joseph (Spurs) Elite Rookie Status die cut 2/24
    Myers Leonard rookie /599
    Kenneth Faried rookie /599
    Blake Griffin Aspirations die cut /68

I think that Americana card is pretty cool..the material most definitely seems used!!
    1959 or 1960 cards Hank Aron, Bob Allison, Ernie Banks Ken Boyer Bob Cerv Rocly Colavito Gil Hodges Jackie Jensen Al Kaline Jim Lemon Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Gus Triandos I will trade or buy if possible.

I think you was shorted an auto. 3 autos 1 relic per box.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

Yeah I didn't know that but the shop owner said the same thing and helped me submit a claim. Hopefully its something good...pretty crappy break.

You got any vintage or cool retired stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot View Post
    You got any vintage or cool retired stuff?
    everything I have is in my bucket

What do you need for the Faried RC?

Thanks
    Kirby

lol - well from my experience with Panini on sending the missing hits, they have not been great or even good. Fat Lever and a Channing Frye is the last 2 they sent me from back to back boxes of contenders being short. Out of the same case as well. To me that is a true lack of QC. Good luck and maybe they will send you a good replacement.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast