Poll: What should Urlacher do?

Should Urlacher Retire?

The Bears and Urlacher have cut ties. Urlacher has expressed interest in playing, but it sounds like any team interested in him will want him as depth or to compete for a starting job. For point of reference, his career numbers are 1229 tackles, 41.5 sacks, 22 INTs, 12 forced fumbles, 78 passes defended, 2 defensive TDs, so I think it is fair to say that he is a pretty good chance of being a 1st ballot HOFer.

So, at 34 years old, is he better off to retire and ride off into the sunset with his memory generally intact, or should he try to play another year or two in hopes of one last big season and then check out?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I think he should come play for the vikings. I know he was here and met with them, but i havent heard anything about a deal or not.

I think he should just retire instead of hanging on for another season with a new team because I hate when players who have played for one franchise do that. But I voted that if the money is there then do it. If some team is going to give him crazy money to play then go for it while you have the chance. I would also say latching onto a Super Bowl contender to win a title would also be acceptable but there really isn't a clear favorite and maybe the 2 best teams in the NFL play in the same division (49ers and Seahawks) so that really isn't an option in my opinion.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content