Arrow Bucket Sale! Everything FS besides PC.

Ok guys & gals, I need to thin out my inventory as much as possible to make room for new stuff. Let me know what you like and I will price every card slightly below recent ebay auctions.
    PM me or post here.
    Also, be sure to check my 2 sub albums under the auto section that my link will take you too.
    Bucket---
    Thanks
    Last edited by UK_wildcat77; 03-25-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Price on the 4 Kuechly autos,3 V.Brown autos and the Leshoure SPA,Crown Royale and Inception auto patch?

Quote Originally Posted by phaddJAMma View Post
    Price on the 4 Kuechly autos,3 V.Brown autos and the Leshoure SPA,Crown Royale and Inception auto patch?
    The Leshoure's are off limits (PC) but i'll pm you with a price on the others shortly.
    Thanks
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Bump it up.

Bump.

^^^^^^

Pm me price on pitta auto osweiler patch mcgahee patch julius thomas auto tony g patch

Quote Originally Posted by btown31 View Post
    Pm me price on pitta auto osweiler patch mcgahee patch julius thomas auto tony g patch
    PM sent.