Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My biggest pull yet!!!!

Went to my LCS after work today to pickup another mini box of 2012 Legends. I get there, none left on the shelf. Owner said a guy came in to buy Total Memorabilia and he was out, so his customer bought the last box of Legends. So he ordered more TM and it came in this week. So I decided to buy another pack/box of TM. First thing I noticed after opening was it had a booklet in it. Opened up the pack and saw it was Jimmie Johnson. Oh boy!!! Then I opened it up and..................

Wow sweet pull. congrats
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    Hidden Content

that is wicked-I got the carl and you got the JJ-so i guess we know where two of them are! haha
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

Niiiiice.
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

WOW, sweeet pull, even better if you collect him also
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Incredible. I have bought so many packs of these and have not landed one auto yet. Glad to see someone here landed another sweet one.
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast